Thursday, May 12, 2005

New Faces, New Spirits




(Sekarang lagi nyobain pake bahasa inggris nih (^_^;))

Last Tuesday, I went to our club, Unit Judo ITB which is located under the swimming pool in ITB. I wanna did some exercises with my friends, do some techniques and randoris. When I stepped in front of Unit, I`ve found Danny and his friends were doing some conversations and working their homework. Danni was introducing his friends to me, and he said that he could not join in Judo exercise, but his friend, Roy, wanna join the exercise. Because I took my camera from home, so we take some photos in our Unit's room. After that, I offered them taking photos (or even videos) while doing some Judo exercises. They became happy with my offering and mats were laid down in floor, right after that. Our clothes was changed with sport clothes. Danny, I and Roy were wearing `Judogi` (Judo`s clothes) and the girls (Usi and Diah) were wearing their jogging clothes.

Danny didn`t join the exercises, because his body was a little tired, but he wore Judogi too to help me train Roy and the girls some basics techniques, such us rolling, fall techniques (Ukemi), pushing and pulling techniques (Kuzushi) and some simple throwing techniques such as O Goshi (Hip Throw), O Soto Gari (Major Inner Reaping) and Tai Otoshi (I don`t know it`s synonym in English, but you can see it`s posture in gif animations in last posts). Because their ukemi was still not well enough, so persons that would be throwed were me or Danny.

In warming up session, Danny take some photos, but because I forgot to charge the camera's battery, so we could not took some videos. The energy of battery was running out, but we still happy and did our training cheerfully. I promised to myself that next time, I won`t forget to charge tha camera`s battery anymore.

(Oiya, buat temen2, kalo nemuin kesalahan grammarnya tolong kasih tau ya (^_^;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home